San Diego’s #1 European Auto Shop for Factory Maintenance
Sticking to this maintenance schedule can help to prolong the life of your car as well as ensure that you enjoy quality rides from your European model car. You should always make time to ensure your car is receiving the care it deserves so you can continue your enjoyable drives. For European car owners in and around San Diego, Dieter’s is the perfect fit for you.
Common Factory Maintenance Services
For most European models, the recommended maintenance schedule is dictated by the number of miles that a driver accumulates on their car. The regular recommendation is that you take in your car for factory maintenance at the 30/60/90k miles mark. Some of the maintenance services that we offer at Dieter’s include:
- Fuel system cleaning, including oil and oil filter changes
- Air filters replacement
- Braking system servicing, including change of brake fluid and brake pads
- Change of automatic transmission fluid
- Battery maintenance
- Tire rotation, wheel alignment, and balancing
- Timing belt replacement
- Cooling system or radiator service, including coolant changes
- Light bulb replacement service
- Wiper blade replacement service
Bring Your European Car in Today!
Dieter’s is located at 2451 State Street in San Diego, CA. We proudly service European brands in the surrounding areas including: